UPDATE: The contest is now closed. Dawn and Scott, a pair from Canada have won the package. Congratulations!
I can’t hold it in anymore! I’m have a super exciting announcement for you today: Little Vegas Wedding is sharing a huge Valley of Fire wedding package giveaway from Cactus and Lace Weddings. It’s the biggest contest I’ve promoted on the site to date, and I’m so happy to be working with the team at Cactus and Lace, their work is stunning.
If you have been dreaming of a desert wedding, keep reading, you could win your wedding!
Cactus and Lace specializes in intimate, stylish weddings in places where such a wedding is not normally possible, like the spectacular Valley of Fire. They provide a personalized wedding ceremony package for you as a couple, setting you up with floral design, wedding photography, an officiant, a post ceremony celebratory cake all in a stylish setting. They strive to provide a stress-free, all-inclusive modern wedding experience.
However, this is not your basic Vegas package wedding. Cactus and Lace combines the look of those amazing styled wedding inspiration shoots you see on your favorite wedding blogs with a real wedding. Props and decor are used by their professional stylists and wedding designers to make your wedding a little more fancy, and a little more personalized.
So you can have your wedding ceremony in a special setting, but also get that pretty, romantic look you might have been hoping for in your photos. That’s something the big chapels and companies won’t give you!
Want proof? Check out these amazing photos from other styled events Cactus and Lace has designed and photographed:
And — drum roll please — Cactus and Lace Weddings has very generously offered to give away a stylized wedding ceremony for one couple and up to five guests at the Valley of Fire.
You can read more about the fantastic desert scenery at Valley of Fire in this previous post, but the take away is that it’s Nevada’s oldest state park, just over an hour from Las Vegas. Amazing sandstone rock formations and gorgeous colors await, in an unforgettable natural setting. It’s a very popular location for adventurous couples looking for something away from the neon of Las Vegas for their elopements!
If you have been dreaming about a Valley of Fire desert wedding, now is your chance to have one planned for you, for free! What’s included in the Cactus and Lace prize wedding package valued at approximately $3,600?
- Luxury transportation from Las Vegas for the couple and up to five guests for the one hour trip to Valley of Fire
- A minister to provide your intimate outdoor wedding ceremony and exchange of vows
- Your choice of wedding site at Valley of Fire state park: Seven Sisters, Rainbow Vista, the Visitor’s Center or The Cabins
- Designer floral bouquet of fresh flowers courtesy Front Porch Flowers
- Decor and design for the wedding site chosen by you from three options with custom color and design elements
- Comprehensive photography coverage of the ceremony from two photographers
- A post-ceremony cake celebration, cake provided by Gimme Some Sugar
All you would need to provide is transportation to Las Vegas and accommodations if necessary, a valid marriage license, your wedding day outfits and hair and makeup if desired.
Following your two-hour event at Valley of Fire, you are whisked back to Las Vegas where you can continue celebrating with your new spouse and your bridal party!
Please send an email to kelly AT littlevegaswedding DOT com with answers to the following questions before August 21, 2014:
- Bride and groom’s full first and last names
- The city you live in
- Contact info: phone number and email address
- How you met one another
- Why you would like to get married at Valley of Fire and the date you would prefer
- Which location you would like for your Valley of Fire wedding: Seven Sisters, Rainbow Vista, Visitor’s Center or The Cabins
- What you like most about each other
Contest Rules + Regulations:
- THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
- Contest closes: Midnight (EST) on August 21, 2014. Entrants must answer the supplied questions via email before then
- This contest is open to international entrants, however any travel fees to Las Vegas are the responsibility of the couple and their guests
- The winning wedding date must take place between October 1 2014 and February 28 2015. Date subject to availability
- Couple marrying must both be over the age of 21
- Wedding may only take place at the state-approved locations at Valley of Fire
- The couple marrying will need to provide the following things themselves: transportation to Las Vegas, a marriage license, their wedding day attire and hair and makeup if desired
- Winner will be chosen at random from the entries received and notified via email within a week of contest closing date
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Cactus and Lace. Wedding photos may be featured on wedding blogs and sites in the future
- Cactus and Lace reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value should the prize be unavailable. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash value
- Package includes: transportation to and from Las Vegas to Valley of Fire and five guests, state park wedding permits and entry fee, wedding day photography, flowers, minister, cake and event design. Total prize value: approximately $3,600